AdvertisingPlanet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AdvertisingPlanet

AdvertisingPlanet,The Place to advertise,Chat,Discuss GFX Designing,and many many more! We have only just started! Join Today and get a special discount bonus!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the forum Guest!

Share | 

P8i.com - The place for gamers and tech enthusiasts

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
FinalStrike

AP Cash: : 3

P8i.com - The place for gamers and tech enthusiasts Vide
PostSubject: P8i.com - The place for gamers and tech enthusiasts   P8i.com - The place for gamers and tech enthusiasts Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 6:30 pm

Hi, I run a forum called P8i.com. P8i.com is a video game forum for all gamers. Our topics include console, portable, and PC gaming discussion. We also have a great area for technology discussion, our Technology Forum; a place where members can come and discuss the latest gadgets and technology news, or get technical help from our experienced and knowledgeable members. We are always looking for more quality members to join and contribute to our growing community of gamers and tech enthusiasts.

Click Here to visit and join P8i.com!
Back to top Go down
http://p8i.com/
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

AP Cash: : 108

P8i.com - The place for gamers and tech enthusiasts Vide
PostSubject: Re: P8i.com - The place for gamers and tech enthusiasts   P8i.com - The place for gamers and tech enthusiasts Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 11:39 pm

nice forum.
Back to top Go down
https://advertisingplanet.forumotion.com

P8i.com - The place for gamers and tech enthusiasts

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AdvertisingPlanet :: Advertising & Services :: Forum Promotion-

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com